Founded in 2009 the, US-based, Fleshbot Awards aim to recognise the creme de la creme in sexy pop culture, rewarding the year’s sexiest books, movies, technology and positive recognition of stars who’ve blurred the line between the mainstream and erotic worlds.
Held on the 11th of November, the 2011 Fleshbot Awards were hosted by comedian and sex-positive podcaster, Sara Benincasa and award winning erotic actor Stoya. The ceremony featured performance by superstar Belladonna as well as some of New York’s finest burlesque and neo-cabaret performers.
Award winners on the night included:
- Sexiest Film: Shame
- Sexiest TV Show: Game of Thrones
- Sexiest Art: Molly Crabapple
- Sexiest Fashion: Alan Cumming
- Sexiest Music: Fischerspooner
- Sexiest Book: Kristen Schaal ‘The Sexy Book of Sexy Sex’
- Sexiest Technology: Minna Ola
- Porn to Mainstrean Crossover: Joanna Angel
- Mainstream to Porn Crossover: Chyna
- Lifetime Achievement in Sex Culture: Dan Savage
Images from the night can be viewed at FleshBot.com (links to a sexually explicit site).